Monday 17 October 2016

Lol. From Gbetu Tv : How Mr GAP Finished My Wedding!


I had gotten everything for my wedding ready, my wife to be was excited, so happy, everything was on point, my in laws were looking so radiant and impressive. As a big bobo, three cows were already down and my friends slaughtered it with their "white-agbada" still on, money wasn't the problem. 

The evening before, Friday, my mother-in-law called me saying my woman is feeling feverish, I had to rush with two of my besties, Vitalis Ezeiruaku and Oluwatobiloba Sax! Gosh! I keep substituting his surname for 'Sax' 'cos he plays well. When we got there, I held her hands, I was a bit warm, I didn't want to take chances, so we rushed her to my friends hospital. She was better before 11pm, she slept like a baby on my laps. Gosh! I love her so much!

read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner